Thursday, March 27, 2008

Cakes & Muffins!

Lin Jin baked the best banana cake ever!!! I love it so much that I ate a huge block for breakfast. I swear it's damn a lot. And she baked cookies before also! Nice! Whereas for me, I tried to bake muffin from scratch. Ask the IH guys how it turned out. haha! They're my guinea pigs! Had some really encouraging comments. So touched they managed to swallow those muffins down even though it's damn horrible. I added too much to sour cream and salt and not enough of sugar. haha! It's tasteless!!! But i'll do better. haha!

Anyway, Florida trip was a blast!!! Best spring break (mid term break) ever!!! The company was great! Enjoyed myself like mad. And i'm black. literally black from the sun. Heck.


I love everything about Florida!!! Disney was the best!!! Fireworks!!! Beauty and the beast!

My best shot! It was taken by accident. haha! The fireworks at night were just as nice! Epcot has the best fireworks show!!! I'm mad abt fireworks now.

More pics to come SOON!!! Time for class!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

hahaha... thks for the compliments!!
but seriously, the recipe is good! and damn easy!! haha...

accident picture?? still can turn out sooo nice?
woweee... must be the camera lah... =P

lee said...

Lin Jin! HAHA! I agree it's the camera. $669 leh! It has to be gd.

U're a darn gd baker! Pls leh. I tried the muffin, which seemed as easy. It turned out HORRIBLE. haha! I wanna learn more from u!