Friday, March 07, 2008

Fight! Win! Drink! Get Naked! GO JACKETS!

GT was awesome in the basketball match against Clemenson yesterday!!! So exciting! It was 13 vs 26 when we entered. GT was lagging. Then it got to 22 vs 30. They caught up after half time to 44 vs 44! The classic score was by no. 32 (smith) !!! He missed a 3 pointer but no 23 (i think) passed him the rebound ball and he scored!!!!!! I like peacock!!! and no.2!

Jx and I were jumping and screaming like mad! Much more exciting than NBA. Might be cos it's always expected of NBA players to score. U never know when the GT ppl are going to score. I love the sch spirit!!! Steph and I were singing the sch cheer! and we were dancing to the tune. Damn fun!!! On our way home, we were still super high! We kept singing " I'm a Ramblin' wreck from georgia tech and a hell of an engineer." ha! I only know the 1st line.




18 Vs 30!




The crowd was amazing. GT ppl were cheering real hard.







The cheerleaders! Pretty!









The band! Really inspired by them. I want to join one too!











Still lagging. But caught up real soon to 44 to 44!








The buzz! It actually carried Steph! Damn hilarious.







All my fav players! 2, 23, 32, 35 and 13!












No 2! Short and swift. ha! Not much of a link but that's him!




Peacock, my hero. hahaha!
The final score. Sweet!!!
I'll be going for another basketball match tml!!! It's with road trip with a reason. Going to Memphis, Tennessee!!! We'll be doing volunteer work there. It's gonna be so fun!!!

No comments: