Sunday, July 05, 2009

London!

Outside natural history museum!
It's a must go!!!
I felt so much smarter after the visit.
If only i went when i was a kid. haha!
I would have been much more interested in science.

Outside the theatre for
QUEEN!!!


We'll rock u!!!!!!!!
"You've got blood on ur face, big disgrace."
Glace!!! It was awesome!!!!!
I was damn high throughout the whole show!!!
You watched phantom right?
I almost fell asleep when I watched that. haha!



Winsor castle!
Another must go attraction in london!


I got shocked by the guard. haha!
He moved damn suddenly! He was supposed to be very still.
It would be fun to disturb him. haha!
In Kensington park.
So beautiful!!!
Much nicer than the botanic garden in S'pore.
Hor fan for dinner!
S'pore's one is much better!

The basketball court near our hotel.
The 2 boys invited us to play with them! hahaha!

Us at the zoooooooo!


Does this exhibit look familiar?


Harry potter! haha!
Spongebob. So cute!
The exhibit shows the usefulness of sponge.
I didn't know sponge is actually an animal.
I've always thought that it's just a fake thing.
A prove that I've been to the London zoo!
So lame of me. ha!
On the cruise!

Xiao long bao in Chinatown!
Damn yummy!!!
I daresay it's better than ding tai feng!

Micheal Jackson's thriller.
There were so many flowers, notes and candles outside the theatre.
So damn sad.
Okay. So that's abt my life in London.
3 more days and I'll be back to reality.
So damn fast!!!
I like London! BUT,
I LOVE Paris more!
I'm bias but Paris is definitely more beautiful!









2 comments:

Unknown said...

If you like Paris so much, just come back we are waiting for you lol

lee said...

omg Alexandre?
haha! I only noticed your comment now (as in now in oct)!
yeah man. I'll be back in Paris, someday!