Monday, July 06, 2009

FUN DAY!!!!!!!




Chelseafc at Stamford bridge.
Jialin and I prefer Man Utd but it's so damn far away!
So, we went to Chelsea!
Chelsea now has 2 new supporters. haha!


The 2 kids were damn cute!
One is a Chelsea supporter (obviously),
and the other supports Liverpool!
He appeared restless during the tour. haha!

Press conference room!
We look professional!

Spot the new player in Chelsea.
Bought over for 100 million pounds.
What a record!!! haha!
Win Christiano Ronaldo! haha!
Next, we went to the London tomb.
We looked genuinely scared.
It's a tour plus a ghost walk at the end.
We heard stories about how scary it was.
And it indeed was damn scary!!!!!!!!
I screamed throughout. haha!
Thank goodness we went in groups.
I was clinging on to the small boy in front of me.
(cos we had to put our hands on each other's shoulders).
I think I almost strangled him. haha!
Poor boy.
I survived the London bridge experience!!!


Scary guy outside.

After the tour, we didn't know where to go.
Cos it was rather late.
So, we decided to try out luck with the movie theatre!
The london pass includes movie in it!

We didn't have much choice.
So, we watched sunshine cleaning.
IT WAS SOOOOOOOOO BORING. haha!
Liyana! u didn't miss out.
The only good thing was that the seats were so comfortable!
That Jialin fell asleep. haha!

Found in the toilet in the theatre.
Strange. haha!

We had ice cream!
When it was super duper cold!!!
17degrees, which feels like 15.
Now, it's raining and I'm sure it's about 12degrees.
I love the weather!!!!!
I'm beginning to really like London!!!

No comments: