Thursday, July 02, 2009

More of paris!

I love Giverny!!!
It's so damn beautiful!
The poppy field near Monet's place.
He's my favourite artist!
I feel more knowledge after coming to Paris!
Like I leant about impressionism and I love it!
Liyana cutting Harry's hair.
The others were playing around with him too,
snipping off his hair.

Harry and Philin's brother.
They (including Phi linh) woke up damn early to send jiain and I off!
I was so damn touched.
My luggage was so damn heavy.
And there were million of steps!




My lovely friends from EFREI.

I think I became super girly from this trip.
I love flowers more and more,
I CRIED when the girls and EFREI guys left. OMG. haha!
I never ever cry over anything! But I just couldn't help it.
I love them all so much!!!
It's only one month but I'm so attached to them!
I feel like I'm never ever going to see any of them. :(

Okay, I should stop being an emo freak and start to research on london.
Oh!!! I found platform 9 and 3/4!!! I wanna go to Hogwarts! hehe!






No comments: