Thursday, July 02, 2009

Asterix parc!

Harry potter brought us to asterix park!
We survived a super scary ride!
With lots and lots of loop.
I had to bring my bag along during the ride and
i was so afraid it would fall off!

A random shot!

We're wet from the water rides!




Our rides got stuck! haha!



The most amazing ride ever!
I can't remember the name.
But there was the word zeus in the name.
The roller coaster ride was awesome!!!!!!
Exciting and fun!

That night, we had Japanese dinner.


At Alexandre's restaurant.
His parents owe like 6 jap and 1 chinese restaurant in paris.
wow!

Us!
A lot went for the dinner.
So happy!
It was the final proper dinner we had.
Alexandre and us.
Our final picture with him!

Qiqi looking drunk, as usual!
This is how much the french drinks!
Qiqi loves it! haha!

I love life after school!
So relaxing!!!!
I'm missing paris so much now.
Paris is definitely nicer than london. :)









No comments: