Friday, July 24, 2009

I think I actually like London!!!

I'll die of happiness if it's the real thing.
My idol forever, Leonardo Di Caprio!


I love him too!!! Shrek.
Nice tummy! hehe.


Ferrari shop. Cool!



Finally, we had fish & chips.




It's the day we met Liyana!!!
FUN!!! with loads of juicy gossips!





And the day we almost met the REAL harry potter. haha!
gosh. It would have been great.
We missed them by like FIVE mins.
But someday, I believe i'll have the chance to meet them in person!!!
I prefer Ron weasly to Harry.
"my won won". haha!

The 6th installment of Harry potter is awesome!!!
It's the best out of all the films!
The first one was just as great thou.
The moon of London.
Why issit that the moon always seems prettier when seen overseas than in S'pore?
Haha. I know. I'm just bias.

My fav station!!!!
Yes! It's the harry potter station for platform 9 and 3/4.

He's sooooooooo nice!!!
He allowed me to take a pic with him, thou he's busy.

Girl Guides!
I was one!
Total waste of time. haha!
I like the uniform thou.
oh, Jialin, Joyce and I were guides! Cool!

In the Ferrari store.
I was carrying the Burberry bags.
It's the only time I felt rich. haha!
p.s. the bags are NOT mine.
Home sweet home, to Paris. :)
p.s. Next week, I'm going to the land of Ponyo and Pokemon!
3 continents in 3 months.
How exciting can life get?!

No comments: