Thursday, April 09, 2009

Exams!

I'm being so random! haha!
Just wanna post a nice pic!
Exams are coming soon!!! 16th, 23rd, 27th.
Can't believe I'm still so slack!!!
Last class was forensic. And it was damn short. Like for half an hr.
Majeed handed us our report back. I was soooo scared.
But when I saw the paper, I was puzzled. It wasn't marked! haha!
It must be that bad that he refused to mark. haha!
I've been scared for nth. Which might be a blessing in disguise.
If I did badly, I'll be very affected, like adolescence paper last sem.
Hope he doesn't email me my grades soon!!!
That's it! Study hard for now!!!

4 comments:

sam said...

where did your tagboard disappear to?
haha, I koped ur pic btw!

Jul_wluek said...

huh.. some of them got the grades le

lee said...

Hi julyn!
ALL except me. haha! He forgot to mark my paper. So pek chek. He said he'll email me my grade. But confirm take damn long!

lee said...

hey sam! i dunno!!! haha. will try to get it back.
the pic damn nice right? some beach at florida!