Monday, March 30, 2009

It should have been me!!!

I should have won "Name the turns" contest for F1!!! My suggested name was chosen and yet I'm not the winner. How unfair! I thought of the name "Singapore Sling" for Turn 10! And some guy also did that. Maybe he saw my email! How unfair!!!!!!! Maybe I was too late. I'm trying to justify that I would not have won anyway. But omg! I can't believe I missed out by just a bit. Grandstand tickets at Turn 10 and a walk-about ticket at the pit. I'm sure it's worth damn a lot.
I feel so bad! Jeff bought the tickets already. $998!!! He could have saved the money. Argh. How unfair. I kept dreaming about it! haha! In my dream, the guy who won actually volunteered to share the prize. haha! Dreams are always sweet. Unlike reality.
Never mind! I'm sure the guy deserved it. haha! Just trying to make myself feel better.

No comments: