Monday, March 23, 2009

HOUSE!

I'm so addicted to the show HOUSE! I didn't not step out of the house ever since Sat. I'm not a TV addict to that extent. Just that I fell sick.
So my routine is: Wake up at 8am for med, go back to sleep till 1pm. Watch 2 episodes of HOUSE, then get back to sleep till dinner time. Watched 2 more episodes of HOUSE. Do a bit of work for forensic, then back to sleep. Seriously! haha. I completed 1.5 season within a few days. I love HOUSE that much! If only I had been watching that kind of show since young, I would have been a doctor!!!
I'm so dead for my work. But somehow, I can't be bothered. I think the fever I had must have messed up with my amygdala ( the part of the brain which controls emotion, which is fear in my case).

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

i'm addicted to this korean reality show WE GOT MARRIED too argh!! jialat haha!

val

lee said...

val! haha! my friend likes that show too!!!
mine is worse leh! 4 seasons at my place just waiting to be watched. haha!!!

sharon