Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Finally!

I got my grade for forensic report! I got a B+!!!
okay. Some of you might be rolling your eyes thinking what so good about a B+.

1. Majeed said it was a good report on marital rape!!
2. My references were not good. Cos a lot from internet referencing.
But, there aren't many reports on marital rape! So, I take it that I should try harder.
3. I've never done so well on a report! (Other than my Georgia Tech S&P paper)

Haha! I'm so motivated to study hard for forensic!!!
p.s. Congrats to Steph, who did WAY better. haha! I'm sure she's going to do well during her attachment at home team!

2 comments:

vanessa said...

sigh i got a B+ too for my terrorism report but he said that mine wasn't good enough in comparison to so many other researchers' reports =(

lee said...

hey! other reseachers meaning experienced prof! think he said mine was gd cos there aren't many marital rape reports out there. haha!
B+ is gd!!! haha.
just focus on the finals. hope u're doing well!!!