Monday, April 20, 2009

Slacker

I can't believe I'm super slack. Totally no sense of urgency. I felt so bored reading and reading and reading. So here I'm, chewing a piece of gum, with a cup of white coffee, blogging away. haha! Feels like the holiday now.
I went crazy just now. I blasted loud music on my little green sony mp3 and sang out loud. Damn shiok! haha! I love my music. Good way to de-stress!
Best song to sing along: Good morning Baltimore from Hairspray
Hardest, which made me sound like I'm howling: Bleeding love by Leona Lewis. haha!
I'm so lame!!!
oh! I really love the song Life is beautiful!!! Totally reminds me of GT. The song describes how i felt in US! Life was beautiful there!!!

6 comments:

steph said...

gal! nv see u online...join me in slacking hahah. I'm scared of forensic exam, but at the same time I'm getting bored.

lee said...

haha!!! steph! i've been appearing offline.
im so scared for forensic too! dunno wat kind of qns will come out.
i think u're looking forward to forensic exam. cos it's ur bday too!!! haha!

vanessa said...

omg seriously? happy bday in advance then~

lee said...

yeah! it's steph's bday! haha. how exciting. bday on forensic paper. haha!

Anonymous said...

how come ur tagboard is gone?!

huiping

lee said...

i dunno!!! i changed the layout and everything is gone. i'll try to put it up again.
oh hp! u saw the grad project email??? scary! it's like more 403. haha!!!