Thursday, April 16, 2009

Upset

Yes, I'm super upset about the pop media paper. I did study. But, I'm going to do so badly. Bloodly hell. My efforts are not justified! I swear the questions were way too hard. Seriously! My 1st page is gone. All wrong.
It's MCQ. But, there's a catch. There can be more than 1 correct ans. Damn. So, even if you chose 1 answer, it may still be wrong as there might be more. Now I need my core to pull up my GPA cos my bloody elective is going to pull everything down.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

*nods nods* i know exactly how u feel. all the best for the rest of ur papers!

val

lee said...

Thanks Val!
All the best to u too!
oh, my paper ends on apr27th. urs?

Anonymous said...

yup yups, jiayou sharon!!!!=)

-sh

lee said...

Shu hui!!!!
gd luck to u too!!!
meet up soon after the papers.