Saturday, December 08, 2007

Some random pics!

I can't find my 21st birthday party pictures. But I found some random pictures in my com! So here goes:

Tiger gang! The tiger behind was pure coincidence!

Cheryl and I!

Midsummer nights dream! Damn fun volunteering, esp with them!


1st trip out of the country without parents or teachers! Shall call it the independence trip. haha! We're all damn brave! Dare to venture out by ourselves. And also do all the crazy stuff (Like giving lao po bing to cute guys when we're alr damn broke!:) ). The worse was not being able to get on our flight and got to think of alternatives. A real adventure! Hope to venture out of Singapore with u guys again!


I'll try to find more random pictures and take more new ones before I leave for the states. Can't wait to get a camera! Hopefully a Canon IXUS one. My dream camera ever since I saw Celest Chong modeling for one when I was in sec 3. haha. I'm very celebrity orientated!




One last random picture of me and my cousins and sisters. Will be going back to China this holi. Too bad WILSON LEE can't go this time. Have fun in army! haha.

More pictures to come!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I've yet to scan our photo ! SOON !

Anonymous said...

yahh sharon!! take more photosss!!!

and i also cant wait to have more trips with u n roomie~~~

hahha=p


sh

Anonymous said...

dn have my picture leh....