Saturday, December 15, 2007

SEBASTIAN TAN!!! where were u?!

My sis and I went for the play Lord Of The Flies. We were trying to find Sebastian tan but couldn't! We thought a thin scrawny guy was him. Turned out that he didn't couldn't act in the play due to an injury. I was so disappointed!!! I like him ever since A Twist Of Fate.
But, Shane was in it! We saw a familiar looking cute guy and it's him( from Eye For A Guy 2)! The cutest cast. haha! The play was great! Esp the smoke effects and the lighting. Made the play rather scary and dark. I like the small cosy theatre. We were damn close to the stage! It's like being up close and personal with the cast. haha. I want to be in one someday! Don't mind being a prop. haha! Can't wait for my next play! Even better if there's Sebastian tan!


I met up with Valerie before the play. Love gossiping with her! haha! So hard to believe that I'm close to her, considering I'm super low profile in hall and among the juniors. So glad to know her! She shares the same sentiments about hall shit. haha!


I'll definitely miss her when I'm away in US. Valerie! Must update me constantly through msn! haha!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

MUST miss me too !
Hah !
See u on wed ! :)

Anonymous said...

yes i'll miss you too! after you leave, i can't talk to anyone abt hall shit anymore haha!

if i don't see u on msn cos u're bz having fun with angmoh guys there, i'll update you thru email! haha!