Sunday, December 30, 2007

Farewell parties!

So touched by what my family and Sam have done! haha!
1. From Sam:
Presents and a

Thanks SAM!!!

2. My Ah yi and Uncle for the steamboat! Thanks for all the nice food! I love steamboat. Something i'll definitely miss.


3. The other side of family:

haha! The pic is so "zhen qin", the HK family drama. Had a damn fun farewell! gosh. Gonna miss them like mad. Best pic taken ever!!!

Cousins!!!
4. MY FAMILY:
My sisters did a fab table calender for me! They added a lot of childhood pics. The ones which i look horrible. haha! But i love it!!! And thanks for getting a stuffed toy and a huge card for everyone to sign. Damn nice! Gonna lug everything over to US!
And thanks mom for cooking my fav food for the "farewell" party. Ate damn a lot!!!

5. All my friends! So glad I managed to meet everyone at least once! Will post up/ send the pics soon!
p.s. My sis bet i'll gain 5kg over there. So i might be 60kg when i return. haha! Gosh. Who else wants to bet how heavy i'll be when i return??? haha!!!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

sharon!! thank goodness i met up once with u!! dun eat too much mac there haha!!!

lee said...

Huiping!!! I'll miss u!!! haha. Didn't get the chance to take pic with u, cos haven't got my camera then.
I'll eat lots of fast food. haha! U know how much I like to eat.
Anyway, congrats for ur jap and gd luck for ur level 4 one! If there is one.haha! and don't forget to apply for summer studies to Japan!

sharon.

Anonymous said...

okie! saw ur comment! lets reali eat the 925 laksa when u are back k??? waiting for more updates from u!!

samba de verao said...

I LOVE YOU! gonna miss u to bits keep in touch :D

Anonymous said...

hey!! HAPPY NEW YEAR!!! u must have reached US le!! woohu! and my boss just came back from JAPAN !!! OMGOMGOMG!! i guess i got jap lvl 4 le!!! =D