Thursday, December 13, 2007

A reply to ur comment.

Sam! u wanted me to reply to ur comment. haha! I shall dedicate an entire post to u! honoured? haha!

Thanks for the birthday surprise!

Thanks for doing carolling with me!

Thanks for having a brother who takes great pic! haha! I just can't help it but MCR concert was amazing!!!!!! Thanks Leslie for the pics and videos!

And sam, thanks for making hall life less disgusting. haha! Meet up when u're back and when i'm back!

p.s. GO for santana concert if u really want to! Don't regret. haha!

4 comments:

samba de verao said...

OMG THANKS DEAR!!!:D hehehehhe that really made my day man. i love you!!! without u i'll really truly hate hall man. haha

lee said...

u're welcome! i'm lazy to create another post to ur comment. haha!
enjoy ur trip and eat more!!!

sharon.

samba de verao said...

im already eating my ass off even BEFORE the trip wad u talking abt. haha oinks unite! take care and binge urself to death also k!!

lee said...

haha! ur reply is so fast. i'm going for driving alr. msg me when u're back! bye!!!

sharon