Monday, December 03, 2007

On my damn belated birthday party

I'm SOOOOOO thankful to those who came down on my birthday party on sat! Was rather surprised at the turn out. Considering:
- my place is so damn ulu
- there's marathon the next day
- there's still exams in nus
- there're more parties to attend
- some had to work till late
*shld know who i'm refering to!
Thanks to all for coming , for the presents and for finishing the food. Lucky there aren't much leftovers (cos those would have been my breakfast, lunch &dinner for the rest of the wk. ha!)
Thank you to my family, YTSS, Girl Guides, YJ 1st 3 mths, YJ , DFS, PSYCHO and Hall 11 friends!!! U guys made my night!

p.s. To those who ask why i dress till so "lok kok", it's cos i can't be bothered. haha! Just wanna be at ease. Trust me, I would have wore just a t-shirt and FBT shorts if possible. hahaha!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

hahahahahah!!

lok kok..sounds like sth i asked..hahaha~

and THANKS for inviting us man!! woohoo~ its worth going even though got marathon e next day..

ohh and enjoy your MCR concert!! rmb to scream~~

-shhhhhh

Anonymous said...

SHARON!! where's the pics??

lee said...

HAHA! sh! not only u! CAN"T wait for the concert! u lah. if only u like and we can all go together.

Michelle! SOON! haha. cos my sis took the camera to her workplace (dunno for wat?!) haha.

sharon.

Anonymous said...

hahah cannot lah. u noe how cheena i am, e only thing i know about MCR is that ringtone on ur hp!! hahah..

Mango is boringly tired. lol.

cant wait for fox.=p

-sh