Monday, March 29, 2010

FYP fever

I'm almost done with clinical report. I feel that I put in more effort for clinical reported as compared to FYP! haha!

I'll never understand the rational behind FYP. It's a total waste of time! I didn't learn anything good out of it. I would spend my time on worthy stuff. A bit of cognitive dissonance here. haha! I know I won't do well for FYP. So might as well tell myself that it's not worth the effort.

In the midst of awaiting of my prof editing of my draft, I feel like slacking! FYP is the most boring thing ever I've done in my life. Whatever! haha.

I'm so going to watch Malaysian GP and glee! haha! Nothing can come between me and those shows. Oh! And there's Man u vs Chelsea!!! AND AND, it's the long weekend. STUPID FYP. Spoil the perfect weekend!

Just a few more days to the submission. I better work my ass off from now on. So, back to lit review!

No comments: