Friday, March 19, 2010

7 stupid girls i meet in singapore

I met 7 stupid girls today.

First 3 stupid ones: They were on the same train as me towards town. I overheard their convo as they were practically shouting when they talked. They said they wanna go to esplanade. They could have just dropped off at city hall (train from boonlay towards pasir ris). But no. They dropped off at raffles place, changed to the red line train, then dropped off at city hall.

Stupid girl no. 4, 5, 6: At ding tai fung, this bunch of girls (with 2 guys) were making so much noise!!! I think they're near deaf. They've to talk and laugh so loudly to hear each other.

Stupid girl no. 7: At xing wang restaurant, northpoint. The waitress was so dumb. I wanted a 4seater seat for 2 cos I wanna sit on the same side as Jeff. We wanna use his laptop together. When I said that, she frowned, turned to her male colleague and said in mandarin, " I dunno what to do. You go la! I dunno!" She was whining like mad in front of us. Either she was flirting with him or she's plain dumb.

I don't mean to demean girls. But seriously, is there some disorder for stupidity??! Not to say is their fault. Maybe neurological. So sad for them.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

These girls should be given a few tight slaps.