Saturday, March 20, 2010

1 more stupid girl!!!

I knew I was missing 1 more girl out.

This is the most annoying one! Here goes.

On Thursday night, this girl by the name of Cindy called my home. My dad answered. Cindy said she's my junior from my course (Psychology) and said she want to ask me about the course material so she asked my dad for my number. Weird right? Who in the right mind will call an unknown person's home to ask about sch?

Of course, I didn't know what was going on as I was in school. As I was leaving school, I received a phone call. Cos it was so noisy, I couldn't catch her name. But I presume she's Cindy. She said she's calling from ntu igave to ask for donation!

So, she faked my dad to get my number so she can ask for donation?!!! Why so dumb? She could have been honest! If she call again, she's dead. (She's really dead cos she promise to call back again. hahaha!!! I think mon 2pm. don't rmb.)

A while after she called, my dad called to tell me about the previous phone call.

I actually don't mind donating to ntu. now, i'm so not going to. Too disgusted by her. EW. and I hate scams. So, beware!!!

No comments: