Monday, March 22, 2010

DEAD!

hehe! i'm so dead for fyp. SO SUPER DAMN DEAD. U can't imagine! okay. let me tell u.

i'm doing my results analysis all over again! and that would mean i need to restart on my intro and method. which is the whole fyp essay! and i haven't hand in a full draft at all!!!

on top of that, i'm sick! dunno if it's jeffrey's baby nephew who passed it to me, or the other way round. haha! kidding la. blame the food, the weather, the stress, man utd for winning liverpool, chelsea for drawing, everyone but me. okay. that's too random. btw, i'm so upset that chelsea didn't win. stupid man utd took the chance to be the top of the table. and btw btw, i really don't like some man utd fans. they're so smug. kept posting on facebk. GET A LIFE PPL!!! only supportive when man utd win. how abt when they lose?!!! i love chelsea despite them winning/losing/whatever. haha! actually, the main reason why i like chelsea is cos the name sounds so nice!!! hehe.

life still goes on despite the very very very bad progress of fyp. it'll be a miracle if i can produce something good at the end of apr6. wish me all the good luck that u've pls! haha! thank you very much!


No comments: