Saturday, May 23, 2009

Lancelin + Pinnacle desert


We were on the monster truck!
Super fun!!!
The truck would take us up and down the sand dunes.
Those sand dunes are HUGE.
So it's like a roller coaster ride.
We had to buckle up!

See how huge it's?! haha!
I'm just as tall as the wheels.


Me with the sand board.
It's like wind surfing.
Just that we're sliding down the sand!

That's me sliding down!

It was my 2nd try.

I fell when I sat on the board. haha!




Us waiting to slide down.



At the pinnacle desert.
I kept typing dessert. haha!
All the nbs ppl.
Models wannabe. haha!





Me and our car!
I drove a little!
If only I can drive more.
It seemed so much better than driving in S'pore.
Them again!
They're pretty nice people.
But I'm totally different from them (the girls).
I think I'm pretty guyish.
At one point in them, on of the girls actually blurted out:" You 4 guys should ..."
haha! Hilarious.

No comments: