Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Just a bit of Perth

Me in my GT hoodie!
I love it. haha!
But it makes me look like a boy.
At king's park!


So nice to lie on the grass patch!
Weather was perfect!


A

At the sun dunes.
Jeff's nbs friends.
Got the typical nbs look? haha!


Biking at Rottnest Island.
(I've got to stop saying Harper's Island!)
Super tiring but fun!!!
We went ahead of the others cos they were too slow.
So, it was the 2 of us most of the time!



At Fremantle Prison.
The gallow room was creepy!!!







In front of Mammoth Cave.
And that's when my camera died.
More pictures next time!!!





3 comments:

sam said...

wow sharon I CANT WAIT FOR MY TURN!!!!!!!
and u two srsly look alike. cant get over it. it's scary. hahaha

beckyhung said...

haha i second sam!
both of u seriously look like fraternal twins haha!

lee said...

HAHA! Freaky. I brought Jeff to my sis's ROM and that's wat everyone said. Think cos we're dark and round. HAHA!!!