Saturday, May 23, 2009

Harper's Island

HAHA! Rottnest Island is just like Harper's Island!
I watched the 1st episode of Harper's Island the day before this.
I kept saying Harper instead of Rottnest Island.
At the harbour before we board the ferry.

The beach!
We could have snorkeled there!
But we didn't rent the gear.
I dipped in the water.
It was freezing!!!
At the same beach.






We had to cycle throughout the island.
It's impossible to cover the entire island by foot.
It's super tiring cos there're many slopes.
But, I love it when it's down slope.
We went super fast!!!
A funny picture of me. haha!
I love the windmills!


Me trying to act like a how a cyclist would pose.


Jeff was always ahead of me.
I had to struggle when it's up slope.







We stopped many times to rest.
Cos it's really tiring!



How beautiful!!!!
Not me, obviously. haha!

This little marsupial can be found throughout the island!
We didn't see any as we were cycling.
But we saw one near the food centre!!!
Crap. I can't remember it's name.
Qukoo or something. Shall check my diary later!

I love the island!
It's a MUST go when in Perth.
But beware.
It's not for the old and weak. haha!
It's really too intensive!!!
I'll want to go back there next time!
But it'll be better to stay over night at the island!




No comments: