Sunday, October 12, 2008

GIP!



I prefer the bottom pic! Emm took it better than the random guy. But anyway, the top one is gd too!
Last fri was fun! Went to this Indian buffet place at riverwalk. The food wasn't that fantastic but the company was great! Poor Linjin. She hardly ate and yet must pay about $20. haha!
I love hearing Ameer's adventure! So cool that he's travelling almost every week! Think he's going Vietnam this week. Feels like us when we're in GT! Always going for roadtrips. haha!
I should stop saying this but i still miss GT life!!! It's the best time of my life!!! I love the freedom!!!
Anyway, school is rather depressing now. I hate the mad rush in NTU. It doesn't do good to learning! I like to take things slow and easy. How i miss classes from GT, especially from my fav prof! Bruce Walker!!!

No comments: