Saturday, September 20, 2008

A good one!

I'm so damn lucky! I pass my driving! Almost impossible. Best is I pass with only 6 points off! What has the world become?! hahaha!
Guess I was very calm. Surprisingly. I would be very nervous during practices. But it's so weird that I didn't even feel scared. I even dare to talk it out with the tester. I wouldn't use argue. I was just making my point when he kept saying my car was slanted. I insisted that it's okay. But then, he's right. haha! My car indeed was slanted when he told me to pop my head out to check. He's kind of fierce and grumpy.
And so I thought, that's it! I failed in my first task of parallel parking. To make things worse, I kept glancing over to his laptop. I thought I saw 14 demerit points. I was kind of pissed with myself. And so, I was like, heck. Nothing to be scared of since I failed.
When everything came to an end, I was about to message my sis saying that I failed. The tester asked if I've a photograph. Woah. It was unbelievable!!! haha!
What an exciting experience! Those who drive, see you on the road!!! For those who don't, look out for me!
p.s. Thanks to dad for sending me to the driving centre and giving me tips along the way.
p.s.s Thanks Jeff for being my "private instructor"!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

tsk tsk. "private instructor"!!

- val

lee said...

HAHA val. yes. private DRIVING instructor. haha!!!