Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Mid autumn festival that doesn't feel like it

Mid autumn festival this year was bad. Apart from the boxes load of mooncake, I couldn't feel the festive mood. Think cos it's on a sunday and everyone was busy. My dad had like 2 wedding events to attend. The others were busy with their own random stuff.
I miss those times when my cousins would come to my place to celebrate. We carry lanterns, then burn them to create a bonfire! Then, we would feast on mooncakes, pomelo, yam, and many other snacks.
I hope it's just this year that's different. I don't want the tradition to die away!!!
Anyway, even though I ate lots of mooncakes, the best is not from Goodwood park, or Shangri-la, or those expensive classy mooncakes. The best is made by Samuel!!! I swear it's the best! With lots of nuts and yolk! Seriously, he's the best guy cook ever. haha! He should and think he'll be a chef. He mentioned that he wants to open a restaurant. Can't remember who but someone volunteered to be an accountant. Another wants to help out in the running of business. As for me, I just want to be a waitress! haha! How ambitious!
Recess week in a few days. yay! Finally a break before going crazy again. haha!

No comments: