Thursday, January 06, 2011

Why no iPhone?

I'm still using a dummy Nokia phone. Contrary to it's name, I think it's a very smart phone! Cos it helps me to save money.

As an easy and smart traveler (HAHA! pls give me credit to something I'm good at), I know mobile phone charges can be insanely high! Thus, my phone doesn't work overseas!!! Thanks for helping me to save money! I can't sms at all, and I'm unsure about calling. Whenever I need to call home, I"ll just find a public phone!

Also recently, a friend of mine incurred a super high amount of data roaming charges! Madness! I'll go berserk if that happens to me.

So, I shall stick to my very smart Nokia phone, till the end of its time.

p.s. I know data roaming can be turned off. And it's pointless to bring a non-working phone overseas. BUT I like it. haha! Yeah I don't quite make sense. Whatever! haha.

No comments: