Wednesday, January 05, 2011

From the camera

My Gareth Gates poster!!! It's time to be thrown away.
It was my precious, stuck with bluteck on the wall.
Its time has come.
Good bye, Gareth Gates.
My lovely Carrot Cake.
Got his signature!!! I used to be mad over him, (guess I still am).
Went for his autograph session.
I swear he likes me! Cos he threw his towel at one sis( sally), and this poster(shermeen) at another. haha!
I wish I had given him a rose and told him "I love u". Cos it was on 13th feb 2004, a day before valentine's day!
This is given by Shuling! So pretty to eat.
Thus, gotta take a picture before eating.
Appreciate her artwork!
Small cute gingerbread!!!

The following 2 dresses are for Pam to see! haha. Both from H&M, HK.
I love this green dress! It's my backup dress cos it's slightly larger.
I love this red one!!! But it's almost impossible for me to wear it. Too tight!!!
I wanna wear it for Samuel's wedding, on the 16thjan.
I got 10days to do the impossible! haha.

No comments: