Thursday, January 20, 2011

Samuel's wedding!

My ang pow! Not a lot of money, but still enough to make me broke. haha!
I swear my life is damn miserable now cos I've no money.
Just paid up for my Mt Kinabalu trip! haha.
So no more big ticket item/spending!!!

Anyway, CONGRATS samuel!!! We've always know you'll be the first. haha!
Hope you'll have MANY kids!!! I wanna go to ur home! House warming pls!!!
This picture is extremely deceiving! hahaha. I'm not as slim as I seem to be.
I'm like a magician. hahaha! Like in breaking the magician code (my fav show now!!!)

I think I sort of overdressed. hahaha! But I love the dress!!! From H&M HK. Bought it when Jeff abandoned me in HK. hahaha! Okay not really abandon but I was so sick of him I asked him to buzz off. Really!!! So he went to Victoria Peak alone, while I went to H&M and Mongkok. It was fun. I got to eat all my fav food!!! Fried pork big intestine!!!! Xu liu san dessert!!! hehe. SHIOK! okay back to the wedding.
GIP Atlanta reunion!
It was awkwardly fun. So I like it!!!
I can't emphasize how much I miss GIP.
And I can almost swear with my life, that it was the BEST time of my life!!!!!!!!!! EVER.

Love u, Atlanta!!!
Jeff and I! Glad we got a decent picture together.

I wonder who's next???

No comments: