Friday, September 03, 2010

Work-life balance?

Nope, I still do not really like working. But things get better with very nice friends! When I say friends, I don't mean colleagues. haha! Colleagues can NEVER be friends.

Thanks to Ho man, I love karting!!! It's super duper exciting!!!

We went for my first karting session some friday ago. I was quite scared but it turned out to be adrenaline filled. It's sooooo fast! Just like F1. haha! It was so fun that I went 2 times! Damn ex but it's super worth the money!

Then on Sunday, I went for my first cello lesson. I love how the cello sound! But I didn't quite enjoy it. Not as exciting as go-kart, just as ex as a go-kart and not as fun! haha. My teacher is quite an okay china lady. U get what I mean.

So, I've given up on cello for go-kart! WHEE!!! I can't wait to go again! Very very very soon!!!

But someday, when I really grow up, I'll take up cello again. haha! When I don't have the energy, when i'm old and dying. hahaa!!! okay kdding abt the old and dying part. Someday!

No comments: