Wednesday, September 08, 2010

Wednesday

I wanted to blog about something very mean. haha! But I shall not to! It's about a very sensitive topic, fattiness!!! HAHHAA. Some of my facebook friends have become sooooooooo fat! hahaha. okay enough enough.

Don't worry friends. They're not really my friends, so it's highly likely that they're not you.

Can't believe I'm so mean. Karma strikes me already. I've a huge pimple on my forehead! haha! And I've my grad photoshoot this sunday. Just great.

Oh, my little sister is going Georgia tech! That copycat. hahaha! I wanna go back there sooooooo badly! I"m so going to visit her! haha. Free lodging!

Gosh I'm so tired. Met my psy friends today! It was fun!!! V, Sirong and charlene! So glad everyone is doing fine. We finally met up!

Time for bed. Good night.

No comments: