Saturday, January 02, 2016

2016

Wow it has been almost a year since I last blogged.

2015 has been a very happening year. I travelled at least once every month! The best being 4 in the month of July. Best month of the year!!! Went to Gold Coast, Bali, Penang and Nanking! Had so much fun in the midst of work!

I'm a little apprehensive for 2016. I dunno what to expect. Should I be having more fun??? Or it's time to get serious with life?

But what I know is I want to go to places I've yet to visit!
- North Korea (Have always been curious!) -
- Iceland/ Finland (For northern lights) - Oct??
- Lombok (To climb Mt Rinjani) -  Currently an active volcano. Optional
- Tibet (Just cos it seems exotic) - DUNNO
- London (To watch Arsenal!) -  Maybe early May. If not, then Nov?
- Melb/ Tassie (Just cos I wanna go) - In plans! March!

Guess that will summarize my 2016 plans! Should I start to plan for 2017? Hmm.

Apart from travel plans, I'll wanna do a 42km! It's time to finally do it! I needa do it before I turn 30!

Guess that's about it for 2016!

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Very impressive and effective share of this details within your post. Thank you very much.

Cloth Drying Stand | Buy Ironing Boards Online

abo-bder said...




شركة تنظيف بالرياض
شركة تنظيف منازل بالرياض
وايت شفط بالرياض

Panharith said...

شركة كشف تسربات المياه بالجبيل




Goldenslot สล็อต
goldenslot mobile

สูตรสล็อต pg said...

สูตรสล็อต Pg slot แหล่งทำเงินสล็อตยอดนิยมปี 2021 เล่นง่าย ได้เงินจริง มีระบบฝากถอนเงินด้วยระบบออโต้ที่รวดเร็ว