Wednesday, February 11, 2015

Tianjin 2015

My first trip of 2015!!! Went to Tianjin in early Jan for work. And I'm in love with that place!!!

The hotel I stayed in was awesome, the people were great, and best, I love the weather!!

 My cosy bed at Pan Pacific. 
 I love hotels for their bathrooms! Pan Pan's bathroom was awesome! 

After recruitment and everything else, we had a day to spend. So, we walked around Tianjin's Gu Cheng, or Old Street. It felt like I was in ancient China. Lovely weather to walk around too!






 Love the orangey shade of sunset. 






After massage which I didn't quite like, we went to Shangri-La for their famous duck. I love the hotel!!! It smelled so good. And the hotel has a great view of the bund! (like the bund in Shanghai).

The streets at night were so beautiful!!!! The buildings are quite European inspired. Imagine walking down the streets in soft shade of warm orange lighting, along the calming river.

I didn't do any of that!!! But our taxi passed by.

Wish I had taken more pictures!! But my camera sucked anyway.

The lousy night shot. haha!!!

I'll wanna go back Tianjin if I've the chance for work!!! For holiday? Maybe! But it'll probably be a stopover before Beijing. Tianjin is just an hr away from Beijing. Heard it's just 30mins by train! How awesome is that.

I can finally fulfil my dream of doing the great wall of china, via Scoot!


4 comments:

cheLe* said...

I been there too! China can be fascinating too right!
N I love great Wall. It's awesome

Unknown said...

Wow, amazing places which you have been visited. I am really impressed with your post in this blog. Thank you very much.

Cloth Drying Stand | Buy Ironing Boards Online

Unknown said...

I love your posts and everything looks wonderful. I love your idea thanks for sharing.

ភ្នាល់បាល់​ អនឡាញ

apollo slot pg said...

Apollo Slot Pg We have a wide variety of solutions with fantastic promos if you wish, are content with, or are completely confident in investing in PG. a lot from us