Saturday, July 23, 2011

Calis ROM

A friend of mine thought I was getting married after seeing this pic:

haha obviously it's not my wedding. It's the ROM of my very good friend, Shiting! So weird to call her Calis. But she goes by that name now.

She looks soooo pretty in her cheongsam! I love it! Everyone looks good in cheongsam (like my dajie when she wore for her wedding).
Everything went well for the wedding! But Shiting was so panicky before that. So funny. But it's perfectly normal to be nervous for the bride! And she loves the songs that I got for her!!!

And the funniest thing was, she added the liverpool song. hahaha! I told her already but she seems to like that song. Anyway got meaning too. She'll never walk alone anymore! She got her husband! (So weird to call her bf husband now).

Happy marriage!!!

1 comment:

croissant said...

hey chou!!!!!!