Saturday, July 02, 2011

Bye freedom

I've recently changed dept and I was feeling very sore about it. I miss my old dept so much! I miss my prof, colleagues, even the screaming of the mean secretary! I miss my freedom and most of all, I miss the meaningfulness of my job.

As a research coordinator, I talked to patients. I miss interactions!!!!

Currently, I'm confined to an even smaller room. No more freedom to roam about. But I guess it's time I embark on a serious job. My previous role was pure fun. I remember at my first day at work, my prof said that he wish I'll have fun in my dept. Indeed, I had sooooooo much fun. But at my new dept, the new boss said, he wants me to adapt as soon as possible. So I can start on my new role. See the stark difference?!

No more fun! No more random holidays. I travelled a lot because of the freedom of my job. Bye freedom.

No comments: