Friday, June 03, 2011

Talk about professionalism

I was very upset with myself on Wed. Cos I allowed myself to be bullied. I was very angry when I received a very unprofessional email by an assistant.

"This is to confirm that we have an appointment with you on the above today @ 4.30 pm. We need to close this today as you are now officially not our staff as the last contract has lapsed on 31 May.
Implication include - no door access, no LAN access, no salary for June ......................"

What the hell. What's with the threat? Plus the "...." And, her facts were very very very wrong. So I called the official person but she was on leave. I was super busy that day, so I sort of ignored it, and went ahead.

I was late in meeting her, as I was busy. Last min meeting.

When I reached her office, I had to wait for quite some time. When she finally arrived, she was very rude. I hate rude people. She was so horrible, that I should have just left!!!! Not only was she rude to me, she also had no respect to the receptionist.

I'm full of angst. I'm angry for not standing up for myself and the receptionist. What have work done to me???? I'm such a coward.

No comments: