Friday, June 17, 2011

That's working life is all about. Today was one of the most horrible scoldings I got from someone from my dept. I wanna call her gaga. hahaha! Funny cos when I see her, I think of a monster. And at the thought of monster, I think of "fame monster-Lady gaga".

GAGA went mad. She scolded me damn harsh. U know the pek chek feeling, that u can almost tear in anger? Shit man. I felt so sorry for myself, yet angry that I didn't stand up for myself. Come to think of it, the HR lady that I mentioned the other time isn't that bad after all. She was just plain irritating.

I feel very malign! Gaga is not even my boss. She has no right to scold me. Also, I haven't done anything wrong today. Maybe I was just too enthusiastic and excited. So when I get too hyper, I forget the "house rules". The thing is, even if I don't do things her way, she doesn't have to scold me that loudly and in front of everyone. Give me some pride la.

According to my senior, I've been not liked ever since the start of this year. So weird. So she actually liked me last year, but this year, she changed her mind. Maybe cos I wear shorter skirts? haha! I love to wear short skirt/dresses. (and yes, she always complain about that). I seriously dunno.

My mom is amazing. She thought me how to use reverse psychology. hahahhaa! I shall try it someday! (But might not want to jeopardize my last week in the department).

Just 1 more week in my dept. But the thing is, I really love being in my department! I've the best boss ever, nice colleagues and super friendly patients! Kind of can't bear.

Is working life like that everywhere else? I wanna have so much fun with what I do. I hope to find that someday!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

"U know the pek chek feeling, that u can almost tear in anger?"

LOL i totally know!! anyw you're def 100000000000x better than what she tried to make u think u were!! haaah.

-sh

lee said...

sh!!! thanks so much. it's like how ur sissy manager made u feel. so pissed. but it's just 1 more wk. ENDURE. hahaha!

xinyi said...

yea Miss M is siao to the max. but we sort of took revenge during the last week ba. ok maybe not revenge, but more of silently rebelling haha. i think she hates me loads now too! we are in the same condemned club~~