Sunday, December 26, 2010

Macau and HK

One word to summarize the trip: Awesome!
HK never fails to amaze me, each and every time I'm there. FYI, It's the 5th time I'm there! Love the weather, the food, the attractions, and yes, even the people!!!

So, I went from Macau, to Zhu Hai, back to Macau, then to HK!


Macau and HK love Man U. haha! Everything is about Man u!
There's a huge store in Venetian exhibiting the Man U experience. Just like the theater of dreams.
My typical HK breakfast! Woke up almost at 11am every morning. Too late for proper breakfast.
I absolutely love ocean park! My 3rd time there and it's still as awesome as ever. Love the rides!!! Swear it's much more exciting than the kiddy rides in Disneyland. Though I've never been to HK disney, I don't find it a MUST go place. After all, I've been to the actual fun one!!! haha. As compared to ocean park, HK disney is not appealing at all. For the price I've to pay for disney, I would rather go to ocean park, twice.
Look at my wish! haha. Pretty obvious!!!

My new trekking shoes!!! To prepare for Mt kinabalu someday. haha!

Horse racing. Not that I endorse it. Quite cruel to see the jockeys whipping the horses. But, the horses do get first class treatment before and after the races.
Some ugly celebrity.

At our super classy and obviously, expensive dim sum place. Not that fantastic for the price. But we couldn't quite find a cheap dim sum place near our hotel.

Guess that sums up my hk trip. Way too few pictures. Not the usual touristy kind of holiday. Good place to relax! But I guess it won't be for another 5 years before I go back to hk. Too many places to go!!!

No comments: