Sunday, December 26, 2010

Depression?

My internet is finally back! No really actually. But I found another way.

Anyway, it has been weeks since i'm back from HK. I miss HK soooooooooo much. But doubt it's just HK. Happened to any and every countries I went too!

Suffered the worse post holiday blues ever of my life. Monday, 20th December 2010, was the worse day ever of my working life. Shall not go into details, cos it's really too depressing. Dun wanna make u guys depress. Things are slightly better now. Guess I've got to learn to be detached. Screwed up life!!!

So guess that sums up the end of 2010. It started off really well, as in I was very happy. Things took a downhill when I started work. I don't remember working behind so emotionally draining. Not physical, or mental. It's all about mind games, and I suck at it.

I wish 2011 will be a fantastic year!

p.s. My home, from 8, will be left with only 4 people.
My cousins, from 9, will be left with 5 people.
Everyone is going away. I wanna be away too.

No comments: