Sunday, November 08, 2009

I'm mad.

I think I'm going crazy. I'm like blogging every minute. It's like how I'll write my diary every half an hour while studying. It's my way of relieving stress! hehe.

Okay. Random stuff.

1. Chelsea VS Man Utd later. I'm quite excited! I'm super duper sure Chelsea will win. haha! I've been rooting for Chelsea ever since I went to Stamford Bridge. And, Man Utd fans are kind of arrogant. They think Man Utd is the best. PUKES. haha!

2. I want to win something from MacMonpoly! Of course, I want the Jetstars vouchers! The $50,000 prize has already been taken. Quite sad. Anyway, it's so damn difficult to win.

3. I love Jacob from Twilight! hehe. Did I mention before? Maybe not. haha! Edward is too pale and white. And too lovesick. Jacob is more normal!

4. I love slacking. Who doesn't?! haha.

5. I feel like eating now. But there's nothing!!!

6. I wish I can go on doing this forever and ever and ever.

7. I shall start reading some stuff, while hoping time will pass super fast. The match is in 40mins time! Whee!!!

8. Did I mention I'm crazy over Twilight? I'm trying so hard not to read anything at home. The Twilight collection is reserved for reading on the train! haha. It makes my life so much more exciting. I kind of look forward to taking the train every morning! Just to read my ibook. (or ebook.)

9. Alrighty!!! I've to stop!

10. Actually, I don't have to. haha! I won't be in the mood to study anyway.

11. Okay. I'm out of here!

No comments: