Sunday, November 08, 2009

HELP!!!

It's so weird that I'm feeling stressed and restless. haha! Stress is supposed to make me motivated to study. Not feeling restless and helpless. I'm really feeling weird now. I need to see a shrink. HAHA! Funny. I need to see myself. Okay LAME.

I do not want exams to come. Yet, I do not want holiday to come too. I'm going to die (NOT literally) after exams as there're internship and FYP. So stupid of me to take up so much stuff for my last holiday in my life. Gosh. So super duper sad.

Anyway, I just got to look forward to my birthday! This year, I've a present theme. haha! Seems funny. But yup. So, my theme is, Don't give me present. Instead, offer me dinner or movie! haha! Interesting right? Oh, and a home made card would be nice too! (I'm hinting!)

Okay. Birthday in a week's time! Looking forward to it!

No comments: