Thursday, November 27, 2008

Sirong's birthday!!!

So! While some people are still stuck in hall studying for exams, I've been playing all the time! I'm loving it! haha! The psy girls celebrated Sirong's 21st birthday!!! With a little surprise from me!!! Can't believe I'm so sweet. haha! Don't laugh at me for saying that. I'm almost never sweet. The cake I baked!!!
It looks so fudgy and delicious.
I think it's. haha!
So glad the psy girls love it!
p.s. It's Ghirardeli chocolate fudge cake!!!
Flown all the way from SF!
hahhaa!
The birthday girl!!!


Us!!! Psy girls.
Too bad hui ping couldn't go.
And the others too.



Other one! It's better!
I'm good at taking such pics as i've long chimp-like arms.
haha! So long and black.





The very beautiful christmas tree!!!

I'm so glad I didn't jinxed the outing!
Somehow, I always jinxed the gatherings I planned.
Except for my 21st!
But I didn't exactly plan that.

TWO more major gatherings!
Not that the others are minor.
But gatherings involve many ppl.
And it's way more complicated.

Hope the chili crab dinner goes fine!!!
Ameer last dinner in S'pore!

No comments: