Thursday, November 13, 2008

Life after GT is hell in S'pore.

I'm so damn restless! That's the result of facing stats all day. I'm just staring and not doing anything! Feeling so lousy and down. All cos of sch work. I know I won't do well for adolescent paper. So upsetting. I totally focus on the wrong stuff. I didn't read about the theory and models as it's too complicated and boring. And it came out as the compulsory qn. Somebody just kill me!

Anyway, it's my birthday in a few days time. What's so happy about birthday?!!! Totally sucks for me. Cos of the bloody exams. It's always right smack in the middle of exams, ever since pri sch. So, I never get to enjoy. Except last yr! when i did a super belated party. It was more like a gathering of gd friends! I love it.

okay! Back to stats!!!!!!

p.s. A keeper got killed by 3 white tigers! So freaky and painful!
I thought about my night safari job last time. Rmb that I got damn close to the lions! But I didn't think they were that scary, just smelly. haha! Imagine just being separated by a thin metal fence, I could have actually touched them!

No comments: