Thursday, July 24, 2008

It's over!

Exam was ytd and it's quite bad. I didn't have time!!! Only 15 mins for the last qn. Super kan cheong. Was panicking like mad!!! Had to calm myself down for quite some time before reading the qn over again. It's better to waste some time calming myself down then to panic all the way. At least I managed to finish everything. It's a pity for one of my grp mates for not finishing the paper. It sucks to give only 2 hrs and a half. In US, the time given for any paper is 3 hrs plus! So shiok! Won't panic! haha!
Anyway, I kind of like business law. Thanks to the prof (Mr Ram) and STEPH!!! I look forward to seeing her for every class. ha! Seriously. It feels like I'm back in US. Steph and I would always walk to class. (jx was always late. haha!) So glad I'm super comfortable with her. Like I can be totally random and crappy and she wouldn't mind! Maybe she does. But she doesn't show it! haha. She's such a gd friend.
Time to enjoy what's left of the holiday. Met up with Amy today. She's going to US soon! Lucky her. If only we had gone to US together. But I'm sure she'll have the time of her life!!!
oh. Don't watch X files. It's not like the old supernatural kind of X files series. The X files now is just plain old detective kind of movie. Not that interesting. But got some cheap thrills. Amy and I jumped a few times! haha. Hilarious. It wasn't even that scary!!!
Time for more movies from my hard drive now!!!

No comments: