Wednesday, July 16, 2008

2 months since US

It has been close to 2 mths ever since I came back. Life has been gd. I don't hate life as much now. BUT,
I still can't stand the ever packed train rides. I don't mind standing for half an hr. But there is always hardly any place to stand. I hate it when the person standing in front of me is way too close.
I can't stand being in town on a weekend. Too much shoving and pushing.
I can't stand the REALLY bad service.
I can't stand nasty people.
I can't stand the food. I want burgers and fries!
I can't stand the humid weather. Thou it seems better nowadays.
I can't stand the cats in the coffee shop. No. I don't dislike. I'm scared.
I can't stand it when there's NOWHERE interesting to go.
Other than that, I'm fine with Singapore!
I love watching sunset from my place!
I love going for evening walks!
I love my house a lot!
I'm still trying to get back to reality. Soon! When sch really reopens. Special sem doesn't count. It still feels like a holiday during special sem. Exam is next wk and i'm still not panicking. That's worrying. haha! Shall start on real work soon!

No comments: