Monday, October 07, 2013

Wedding gathering!

Michelle and Guan Tat were so nice to organize another meetup to thank the "xiong di" and "jie mei"! First time I had such meetup! Though slightly awkward, the company was great. I haven't had such a big gathering since Pam's bday! What an experience.

The food was awesomeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee too! I've always loved Ban Leong Seafood! Price was rather reasonable. $400+++ for 15 people.

Thanks for the dinner!!!

I was soooooooo happy that day! Cos I finally watched the mousetrap! That totally deserves another post. I shall do that soon!!! hee.

Anyway, a little about today. I was sooooooooooooo down! (okay I tend to exaggerate a lot). I didn't get to eat lunch with my friend (that sounds childish, but lunch is the ONLY thing I look forward to at work). But my colleagues totally made my day! What will I do without them???

No comments: