Sunday, April 22, 2012

Aus 2012

Melb and Sdy! I love being in Aus. The perfect weather, scenic places and lots of space!

Was there mainly for F1. It was soooooooooo awesome!!!

Mekong beef noodles! I'm so glad I rmb how to get there. Everything based on memory!
The path back to my hotel. It's a metro rail! It gets really dark in the night. And a cat will pop out of nowhere. Creepy.
Great ocean road again. I love it. Saw some kolas up on trees! So cool.

I drove along the coast! But cos I haven't drove for so long, I forgot to put down the handbreak. After a while, there was a burning smell. HAHA. My bad. I should drive more often. But I do not dare to drive in Sg. Means, I've to go overseas soon to drive! hee!
Blue mountain! I didn't post any pictures of myself on FB as I look weird!


My fav lake! So peaceful.
Not my shop! But I'll want to open one someday! Sell what? I dunno. haha!

No comments: