Thursday, February 23, 2012

Happy marriage cheryl!

The pictures were taken by Cheryl's official photographer (not me). haha! Very nicely taken!

So happy for Cheryl! Who knew, she'll be the 3rd girl in class to get married. The 1st of my very close friend in 212! I'm so excited for her Chinese wedding in Sept! So wanna be part of it.

The wedding favors. I didn't take. Cos I know I won't use it. haha! Pretty boxes thou.
The receptionists! I always end up being one. haha! I like this pic! Too bad the guy beside me is Kennedy. HAHA. kidding. Love red roses!
The bride and my 212 friends!!!
With the groom.
And officially married!!!

She was soooooo happy on that day!!! Mrs Ho. haha! She looked so pretty too in her little gown. Too bad I don't ever wanna get married. I won't get and won't want to wear them.

No comments: